If you would like to contribute to the work of Rufiji Leprosy Trust, there are several ways you can donate:
– By visiting our Facebook page and clicking on the Donate, you will be directed to the website of the Charities Aid Foundation, our fundraising partner.
Please remember to Gift Aid your donation – This means we will receive tax benefits and help ensure your donation goes further.
– Via your mobile phone by texting HAND43 £5 to 70070 to donate £5. You can donate up to £30 via your phone.
– Shop online and raise free donations for us via the website Give as you Live. Click here to learn more.
Here are some examples of how your donations will help:
- £5 will help a person living with leprosy walk in tailor made shoes
- £10 will give them a week of full care support
- £25 ensures a Kindergarten child has a nutritious meal every day for a whole month
- £80 trains a village health worker to recognise the early signs of leprosy and to learn skills in preventing disability
- £100 sponsors the children of people affected by leprosy to board at the local secondary school for a year.
Have some fun and join our #MyHandsandFeet challenge!
Click here for more details.